If you’re like me, you have been staring at your garden for a few weeks now (below is a picture of the peony that has been slowly opening over the last 2 weeks). If you love it and everything’s perfect, then congratulations…however, if you’ve decided to make some changes, then please read on.
I am offering a ‘remote’ design service – this is a pared down version of the full service, and is perfect for people who want a quick guide to improving their garden, some practical advice to get them started, or even a complete makeover but without the bells and whistles.
Everything is digital (I design on the PC) so I can show you your designs via an online meeting, and send them to you electronically.
The service is based on:
- Your own measurements pictures and videos
- An online meeting to discuss your brief
- A sketch to visualise your new garden
- A colour design render
- A measurements (setting out) plan
- A plant list, colour-coded, by season and aspect
- Estimated costings and a materials list
The initial discussion is free and has no obligation – so please get in touch if you’d like to make an investment in your outside space,